Created : 980706
Last updated: 20000221
[ Click on images for larger images if required. Even larger originals available upon request. ]
1) Remove center panel between headlights (refer to changing air filter to see how).
2) Remove the bracket & stock horn from the chassis.
3) Remove the bracket from the stock horn, and mount the air compressor onto that bracket, and remount the bracket so that the air compressor is now mounted on the car.
4) Here are a couple of examples for how you can mount the horns from Ake and Carl :
Notice that in this picture below, the relay is being used. Whereas, Ake in the above picture, decided to forego the relay.
5) Connect the hoses between the air compressor and the air horns.
Back to the Home Page